Wednesday, April 14, 2010

FFA state convention, standardized tests, and NO MORE BRACES!

Get ready to rumble! FFA state convention is coming to you live April 23-24 in Macon, Georgia! Next weekend I will be with some of my best friends in the entire world at STATE CONVENTION! And guess what, just got my schnazzy new FFA jacket and my braces came off 'dis morning! 


Unfortunately, standardized tests come before state convention:( Yes, indeed, CRCT starts on Monday. And, I wish I was in kindergarten right now because, well, naps, and because next year 1st and 2nd graders will not be taking CRCT due to budget cuts in Georgia!


And, well, since I got my braces off, I got to choose the design for my retainer today! Right now I have those clear retainers that are kinda like invisalign(c) but they're just temporarily there. My real retainer (that goes an the roof of my mouth and underneath my tongue) will be hot pink with lime green polka-dots, all being covered in glitter (concealed by a layer of plastic, of course!). 


And well, I didn't turn in my science homework from last night, so my grade plummeted. And I should be finishing a project right now, yet I'm posting on my blog...


Life sucks.


Burritos are good. 


Hope your life is better, mine will be next weekend, though!


Signed,
    Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment