Monday, April 5, 2010

World Domination

So, apparently, my life's mission is to conquer to world. At least, according to those random quizzes online it is. And really, if God wanted me to conquer the world, He would have given me a game plan already. I mean, really, aren't you supposed to find out if you have a destiny to fulfill before 11? That's what happened to Harry Potter right? He got a mission at 11 and completed it before 18. Or, is Voldemort coming back after 19 years? Has Jo Rowling lied to us? Well, maybe in a later post... What was I saying? Oh, right. But, you know, God hasn't given me a mission yet. Or has he? Surely I would know, right? Well, before I take over the world, I'll tell you, killing innocent mortals with 'Avada Kedavra' isn't part of the plan.


Until when,
Laura: contemplating life, one post at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment