Thursday, April 8, 2010

And how did yours break again? And some really unrelated thoughts...

Hmmm, what can I say about today? Well, both of my first cousins came over today and about 30 minutes ago, they pushed my laptop off of our game chair and onto my brother's phone. So, apparently John (My brother, if you didn't know that already!) now has no social life. So, you can't text on flip phones? And, did Facebook shut down? And what happened to calling people? I can hear him now, "But it says the phone only cost $20!" Oh, child, 'tis only at the end of your 2 year contract. Under these circumstances, they jack the price up to $200. Did you know that dogs have cleaner tongues than people? You also need to read the truth about forever by Sarah Dessen and Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle. YAY! Unrelated thoughts for the day...




Love,
Sincerely,
See Ya Cool Cat!
[Insert kinda cool closing here]
              Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment