Tuesday, April 6, 2010

WHILS (Woolly-Hooves Invincible Llama Sim)

Last year I heard my best friends Lena and Ashlie were talking about this thing called Woolly Hooves. So, I asked them, "What the heck is 'Woolly-Hooves'?" And they responded with a 15 minute explanation of how you go to this website and create an invincible llama. Trying to be supportive of an apparently regular activity, I asked if I could join in. So then Lena takes my hand and writes the URL for Woolly-Hooves on my palm (If you were wondering, the URL is: http://woolly-hooves.com). After getting home from school and completing my homework, I got on my dinosaur of a computer (Which is now thankfully at the dump now!), and got on WHILS. After spending 2 hours defeating Menacing Prancing Broccoli and Pink-Fanged Platypuses, lets just say, I am still on a quest to finish the 157 levels of Woolly-Hooves. I highly suggest that you go and make your dream llama today. So, now this opens up the realm of other on-and-offline games I play. Well, if you login to Club Penguin, you can still see me playing as a tour guide, secret agent, and proud owner of two puffles. And, if my Webkinz account hadn't just expired, I would still be on there, too. And you can see that on my computer, The Idiot Test, Virtual Jello, and Drum Kit are favorited (I'll post links to the virtual jello and drum kit down there v). Offline, I also have a Nintendo DS, Gameboy Advance, and an Xbox. Of course, digital junk is not my life. I play softball, volleyball, and basketball, I swim and dance, and of course, there is golfing and my social life. Yeah, I never told people I did half of these things because well, I'm not exactly the best player. Don't get me wrong, I love these sports and I'm pretty good, but someone is always going to be better, or at least until I get a sports scholarship to UGA they will be. Well, yeah, this started out with llamas, but now, you know a lot more about me.


-Laura: Llamas, Webkinz, and Club Penguin will always dominate.


Links:
Virtual Jello: http://www.jellotime.com/
Drum Kit: http://www.ronwinter.tv/drums.html

No comments:

Post a Comment